- 1 White Cake Mix Box
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese Bar softened
- 1 egg
- Powdered Sugar
- Food Coloring
- Candy Eyeballs
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cake mix. Divide batter into bowls for the amount of colors you want.
- Add food coloring to each individual bowl and mix until all combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and pat down a bit.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
- Add candy eyeballs while cookies are still warm. ENJOY!
Pamela Pack having successfully surmounted the “squiggles” navigates the “zigzags” that comprise the bizarre geometry of the Dark Passenger 5.12 R in Long Canyon
Photo Andrew Burr
gloomy weather outside, perfect to paint, here’s the coloured version.